Monday, June 28, 2010

Purely Patriotic

Manda has a new kit out this week called Purely Patriotic. It's a fun 4th of July themed kit. My first son was born on the 4th of July. Incidentally, so was the Dr who delivered him. Due to drugs, I was just a little loopy and kept apologizing to my Doc, saying sorry you have to work on your birthday! I guess was a amusing him though, he kept smiling and saying it's ok! Anyway, so my first little firecracker came on the 4th and I thought I'd scrap one of his first baby pictures. How sweet huh? I can't wait to meet baby #2 and compare their new born pics! Also, I can't believe my baby turns 3 in a week! Where does the time go? Enough motherly rambling. Here is my LO~
Here is the kit. Cute isn't it? You can grab it HERE
She also has an adorable 4x6 album in her store to go along with the kit!

No comments: