Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fresh Baked Wednesday!


It's Wednesday again, you know what that means, new stuff! Yay! I Have a "new" kit in the stores today, but if you are a FaceBook Fan, you already have this kit for free. See? It pays to be a fan. If you aren't a groupie yet, Go HERE and join so you never miss a freebie again!
Anyway, if you missed the kit, you can now get it! Here are a few LO's by some very talented GS CTM's. Julie~
And Lisa- I just love this LO. The picture is just perfect!
And I even scrapped one! My little boy loves his batman jammies. The cape and solar powered grappling belt are so cute!
Here is a close-up of what's in the kit~
And here is the kit in full. You can get it at GS or DSS
And I got a chance to work with this ADORABLE kit by Mandy Made. I made 3 LO's and had a hard time stopping myself! You can get this kit HERE

Look at all the LO's I did! Aren't they fun?
I also used templates by MandyMade for these next 2 LO's~


No comments: