Friday, June 11, 2010

Just For Fun

I have been on a roll lately with the scrapping. Must be nesting, I am sure after my baby gets here {SIX. MORE. WEEKS.} I will not be touching PS for awhile! So it's best to get caught up, right? Here are some recent LO's hopefully you will be inspired!
We took the boy bowling a few weeks back. He loved it and actually did really, really well. He was patient and waited his turn and didn't bug all the balls like I thought he would! Kit is by Nathan Designs and AWP~
Bowling LO #2 Kit is by the Inspiration Lane design Team~
And here is one of my cute niece who just graduated! I can't believe I have and 18 year old niece. Anyway, Kit is a collab between PiggyScraps and mITSYBELLE. You can find it HERE
Hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to Ikea! I am sooo excited! I love Ikea, and it's just going to be me and my mom- no 2YO and no hubby {who is only good for about 1 hour of shopping. If you have ever been to Ikea, you know that is simply NOT enough time}. I am going to stock up on baby stuff and new shelves and cooking wares and these yummy sandwich cookies they have. It's going to be a good trip! Hope you all do something fun too!

No comments: