Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh Honey.... Oh Sugar Sugar


Ya'know that song? I have had it in my head
for ohhhh about 3 weeks now! LOL I have had this kit done and been so excited to show to ya'll! It's a mega collab with De of Flowerscraps and Oh-So-Yummy! But first things first, I'd like to introduce you to a guest CT member for this kit. Her name is Dana, and She won this "Sweet" kit through my face book group! You need to get your little hiney over there and join, you could be the next guest! Here is a little bit about Dana~

My name is Dana, or Scrappingirl around digiland. I have been digiscrapping for a little over a year now. To say I am addicted is an understatement. I have two beautiful children, ages 6 and 4 and I have been married to the love of my life for almost 9 years. Aside from digiscrapping, I love to play softball, read, travel, and spend time with my family. I have really enjoyed guest CTing for Stephanie on this fun kit!
She totally rocked this kit! Look at these 2 adorable LO's!
Thanks Dana! It was fun to meet and work with you on this kit!

Here are some more LO's from my girls!~
Meagan x2
{this is a cute desk top, but blogger smooshed it for some reason, sorry!}
Carriex2

Christie Dawn~
Kim x2 love how she made this kit perfect for little boys!


Simona -uh.... I want to eat some of that!
Manda even scrapped a wedding picture with it!

And here is mine! Yup I had to get my sticky little paws all over this one! My nieces graduation!
Here is the kit in the whole. Isn't it delicious? This kit is LOADED with sugary treats! It has 16 patterned papers, 59 elements, cardstock solids, and an alpha! Holy Crow!!! This kit is regularly $6 but on sale for $4! Get it while it's ooeey, gooey, sticky, and sweet!
You can get it at GS or DSS
And because I love you all, I have made a yummy little freebie for you. I think De has done the same, so check her blog too!
You can get your Freebie HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list