Thursday, June 3, 2010

CT'ing!

Hello scrappers! How's it going? I have a few fun products to show you today. First off is this awesome summer grab bag the my buddies Nibblesskribbles and Flowerscraps have thrown together! It's a summer CU bag. It's soooo fun! This bag has awesome goodies in it! Perfect for so many summer kits. You can get it at DSS or STS
Manda also has a new kit out this week called Summer Nights. I just loved the colors in this kit. AND for a limited time is it on sale for UNDER $2! How great a deal is that! Hurry and get it because it is also the kit for June's Scrap and Swap challenge at DSS! Manda is also having a sale at DSS this month so don't miss that! Grab the kit here

Here is what I did with it. 32 weeks {last week} can't remember if I showed these pics to you or not... But I am getting big aren't I? My tummy is getting sooo itchy! I am trying so hard not to scratch! I don't want stretch marks, but man it's tough! Thank goodness for the body shop and their lemon body butter. I have gone through a whole tub in about 3 months!!! Anyway, here is my LO. I thought the purple in the papers matched my shirt nicely.

No comments: