Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hybrid Freebie

Remember like... forever ago when I said I had a hybrid freebie up my sleeve? Well, here it is finally! I made this WAY back in May for Mother's Day. I meant to give it away much sooner, but it just kind of got pushed to the back burner! You know how that is! Anyway, I used to make these when I was a paper scrapper- way back when- and thought they would be a fun and easy hybrid template. Well the photo box part was easy enough, but holy moly, it took me all after noon to get the stupid lid right. Not kidding. I am no math whiz, and it shows because I measured and calculated so many times! LOL I finally got it right though! So here it is, a hybrid photo box template. This is what my finished product looks like, cute huh? I was going to ink the edges, but couldn't find my ink.
The instructions are included in the DL. These are really easy and fast and fun to make. You can DL the template HERE {Sendspace}


If you have any questions please leave a comment, I'd be happy to answer any questions. Sometimes I think my instructions make sense- since I wrote them- but they really don't to others. LOL Leave some love if ya like hybrid freebies! I like to make them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these! I am in charge of helping the girls at our YW camp make these. I think they will LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list