Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fresh Baked!

Hello! How is your week going? Mine is mumbling along. I have had migraines and been extra tired - as I am sure you can tell from lack of decent blogging!- and have not really felt up to doing much but taking naps. My poor little boy! Oh well, 3 more weeks is all I have left and I am SO ready to be done! Anyway, I have quite a few new things to show you today. First up is another set of CU overlays. I love these! They are called Connect The Dots and make papers a snap to finish!
Then I have some fun fair themed templates! Perfect for those summer fair kits coming up!
Lastly- I have a QP album sampler for you! It contains QP's from 3 of my latest kits, Garden Helper, Reading Time and Oven Lovin'. A try before you buy, if you will! I am sure you will love these! You can check out all these great new products at GS or DSS. They just might be on sale too.... :)
I also got the chance to work with some great product from GS this week. I used a template from Photo Cowgirl and a kit by Kathy Winters Design-

Here is my LO. My sweet little guy, almost 3 years ago! Man, he has changed so much!
And the girls of Gingerscraps have teamed up to bring you this great new collab- County Fair {hence where the templates came from}. This kit is HUGE! I made 3 LO's with it-
My kid loves trains, had to ride it over and over!
My kid does NOT like pony rides. Nope, that pony sniffed his leg and he practically dove for cover. We couldn't get him anywhere near them the rest of the night!
And who doesn't love cotton candy? My kid sure does. In fact he wouldn't share even the tiniest bite... with anyone! Little punk!
You can find all of these great new products and more at the GS Shoppe!

No comments: