Friday, June 25, 2010

Just a few things...

First of all, I wanted to show you all some LO with my most recent collab, Daddy and Me. You can still get it HERE {on sale...}
Simona X2

And Kim X2. Such cute daddy LO's!
Next, CW Picket is back in action! I'm sure you all have missed her as much as I have. She has a fabulous new kit out this week called not the Dr. It's so cute! I know since my hubs is in medical school, I should have more medic-themed pictures.... but I don't! I think what I did turned out nicely though. You can get this kit here.
And here is my LO. We recently had a tornado in my area, can you believe it? In Idaho? It was crazy! We were lucky and only lost a few shingles, but 2 houses down from us 2 huge pinetrees got completely uprooted. These pictures were taken only a few neighborhoods away from us. Tons of trees up rooted and ruined.
Speaking of Drs, I had my 36 week appointment this week. All is looking good and I am feeling huge! I look like I am smuggling a beachball under my shirt. It's funny. I am carrying this girl so much different then I carried my son. With him I was huge all over, swollen feet, face and a huge belly. This time I have not gotten to swollen yet- although- I'm sure it's only a matter of time! LOL. I will post a picture soon. I'm sure you will notice the big difference between the last picture I posted. Anyway, time is almost here! I'll be sure to keep you all posted!

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you likeAir Jordan 1, Air Jordan 4 and Air Jordan

13
? Will you choose them? I hope you can give me a answer.