Thursday, April 15, 2010

Template Toolbaox

Helllllo everybody!!! How is your week going? Wens was a gem! DS and I went for a walk that turned into a 2 hour thing because I got lost. Whoops. We have lots of back paths around our house and I took one I never had before, and well before long I was way back from where I thought I would be! LOL It was ok but man, I was beat after pushing a stroller with a 40LB kid in it for 2 hours! Nap time was a blessed event, I just sat in the recliner and read a book. So nice! Today it's nice too, so we are headed to the zoo and possibly duck feeding. The ducks kinda scared me though, he he. There are like 500 that flock out of no where! Should be fun right?

So have you checked out Manda and I's new grab bag yet? Here are a few more hints~
Simona using Sweetest Thing by me {coming out next week}

Kim using PS I love You by me~
Meagan also using PS I Love You~

And here is one from me! Dying Easter Eggs. DS Loved it and we used a whisk to dip the eggs, so it was not messy as I had feared!
Ok if all the LO's aren't enough to get you excited. Here is a little clue, the names of the sets are Typus and Blockus.... that's all I'm going to say, but you don't want to miss these! Check them out at GS or DSS Very versatile! Have a great day! See you later!

1 comment:

Ellay said...

These templates RAWK!