Monday, April 12, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays {hybrid freebie}


Happy Monday!!! Right?!? or are we all just grumbling today! I have to admit, I started the day out grumbling. It's raining, raining, raining here, so that always gets me down :) But, I decided to leave the house anyway. Brock and I walked the mall for a few hours, got some lunch and came home. Then he actually fell alseep! That never happens! But it was a nice change. So I haven been spending my afternoon doing laundry, making banana bread {so yum} and now blogging! I thought I'd take a minute to show you the latest and greatest belly shots. Well they really aren't that great because my husbeast can't take a decent picture, but you get the idea. Anyway, I give you 26 weeks~

I feel like I have just ballooned lately. I retain quit a bit of water when expecting, and it seems to have started last week. Sigh. It's not even hot yet! Ah well, whatch going to do?

I have a little hybrid freebie for you today. I actually made this right before Easter, but haven't had time to post them yet. It's a cute little carrot treat box, but I think you could decorate it how ever you wanted. My preview is a little boring as I made these at my mom's house and the craft supplies are limited, but they still turned out cute.
Here is how you make these~
If you are going to decorate your box, make sure you print the lined side of the template on the white side of the paper. We don't want those ugly black lines to show. Anyway, so on one side of the paper we have the lines, then on the other side, we have our decorations. Then first cut around the OUTSIDE edge of the template. Then fold the middle crease first. Then fold IN on the diagonal lines. Repeat on the other side. Then fold in half again, make sure the cute side is facing out, and using double sided tape, tape the sides together. Don't forget to add treats! Then I put an eyelet in the top and threaded some ribbon through. Cute! and Easy! Get your template HERE
One more thing, De of Flowerscraps is having a CT Call! You should definitely try out. I am on her team and she is a great boss and makes fun kits! See you all later! Don't forget, I have a super fun new type of product coming out this week. Want a hint? It's a grab bag....of sorts!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria