Saturday, April 10, 2010

'Nother Mini Freebie and challenges~

I have been doing some challenges at DSS this month. There are a lot to choose from. Here are a few I did this week~
The Clutter it Challenge. You get a free QP to clutter up. I used Orange Grape by AWP.
Here is the Elements Challenge. You get a list of elements you must use, then you can add other elements as needed. Here is my take~ Kit is by Sweet Shoppe Design Team
And then we have the font/quote challenge. This months was right up my ally. Baby quotes! YAY! I used Sweetest Thing by ME. It's coming out soon, but right now you can get it FREE with a $5 purchase from DSS. I also used a template from a super fun set that Manda and I put together, coming out in a few days. Consider this your sneek peek!
Also, I did the color challenge this month. You can do either a LO or a mini kit with the colors provided. I thought these colors were perfect for April. Here is my take~ Grab the mini HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the beautiful mini. your challenge pages are great.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Thanks for your freebie kit for April's color challenge. Love the mushrooms and pattern paper. (I use mushrooms with my fairy projects.)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria