Monday, April 19, 2010

CT'ing!

I have a few CT Kits to tell you about. Sorry forgot to mention them this morning! That is what I get for being industrial and trying to get all my work done in the am before the kiddlet wakes up! Anyway, De has this bright fun kit out! I haven't had a chance to work with it, but I can't wait! You can get it HERE
Next is this gem from PiggyScraps. Seriously though, when do I NOT love a kit from Toiny? This kit was no different! I love this kit and am looking forward to scrapping more pictures and perhaps a hybrid mothers day giftie {we'll see, I have to figure out the digi dimensions first! LOL} Here is what she looks like and what I did with it. Check it out HERE
What a cheese sandwich with more cheese on top huh?
And finally Colie has a cute kit out perfect to scrap all those days spent playing outside in the sun! check this one out HERE
Here is what I did with it!



No comments: