Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CT'ing!



Hello friends! It's Tuesday! CT Day! I have a few things to show ya today. First off, Manda has a set of fun overlays in her shop. I have seen these and they are great, perfect for any designer stash! Also check out her blog for a freebie! Check these out at DSS or DSI
Also Colies corner has a new kit our out and it is sooo cute! I had the perfect pics for this kit. We bought DS a tee ball set at a used store {$3- SCORE!} He LOVES it! I snapped a ton of pics because he was just too cute learning how to swing a bat. He did pretty good for a 2YO if I do say so myself. Now we need to work on throwing... he throws like a girl!
Here is this kit. Adorable huh? And she also has this cute WA up for a buck too! Check it out HERE

See you tomorrow with a new CU product! Yay! Also, I am going to be having something fun going on for NSD..... so stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

What a great deal! We bought one of those at Walmart for Hailey for her birthday. It said it was $15 but when they rung it up, it was only $5! The cashier said it must have been on sale or something. We were excited. We need to get these two little kiddos together sometime!