Sunday, March 8, 2009

LOTS Of Exciting Stuff!

So much going on this week! It is an exciting week in scrapland indeed! First of all, One Single Seed is having it's grand Opening! Yay! Lots of fun and games going on this week! I am hosting a SS where you will get a Mini-Add on to one of my kits (hint* coming out Wens!). The SS is the only place you will be able to get the add on free! So head over to the forum to see all the festivities! Oh ya... The whole store is on sale! Click on my blinkie to the left to be taken to my store!

Also, Nicole has teamed up with Stacy Towers to offer you this amazing collab called, Lif is Like a Box of Chocolates. It is such a fun kit! Here is my LO~
Here is the papers. Head to Nicole's blog to download and leave her some love!
And (drumroll please) I am so excited to show you this LO. Ellay from my CT has decided to try her hand at designing. And boy oh boy am I glad! She has a freebie kit for you on her blog. You have to check it out. Here is my LO~ It is the girls and I right before we ran a 10K on V-Day. Don't we look tough?

Here are the fab papers. Check out Ellay's blog and be sure to leave her some love!





1 comment:

Ellay said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! :)