Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coach Cocoa

Hello Everyone!! This is different for me... I am giving you a kit in the middle of the week! It is a "mini" kit with a coaching/sporty theme to it. My CT has amazed me as always! Check out a few of their LO's!!!
Christie Dawn
Kathy
Misty
Kori
Glenda
Here is what the full kit looks like~
Check back tomorrow for some more great eye candy and a way to score an add-on to this kit. There will only be one way to get it for free!!!
Get Coach Cocoa right EDIT~
Freebie Expired, please see my store.
Make sure you leave some love for me! It is sooo appreciated!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 01:23am, NY 03:23am, UK 08:23am, OZ 07:23pm] ).

Janice Ward said...

Totally awesome Steph! Thanks.

Melanie said...

Hi! I have some questions about your TOU. Could you please email me at melsmunchkins@gmail.com? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

oooh tooo cute.. love those papers!!!! great job GAL!!!

lol
T
owner of OSS

Michele said...

What a fun, fun kit! Thank you so much!

Pattycakes said...

I just love this...Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

This is really cute. Thank you for sharing...I love the basketball!

amsangel said...

GREAT kit, thanks so much for sharing it!!