Sunday, March 1, 2009

Late Night Sunday Treat

I have some Fabulous kits to show you by PiggyScraps. The first is called Rock-a-Bye Baby. This is a gorgeous kit. Perfect for anything. Full of blues, reds, and Browns. I loved this kit! Here is the full preview to the kit.

Here is my LO. Almost miss when the little guy was that small.
She also has another kit out called Courting Shabby. This beautiful kit is full of soft pinks and greens.
Here is my LO. This is my cute niece Dani.
You can pick these kits up here or here. And just a little hint.... She is having a HUGE March Madness sale!!!
So, you want the Sunday Treat, right?! Well, I liked Rock-a-Bye Baby so much that I made a Brag Book for you guys! I used the FREE Word Art you can get to go with this kit. Perfect Brag Book for a little guy! Get your freebie here.



1 comment:

Piggyscraps said...

Smooches! Thank you Steph!!! And I'm loving the BB pages you made. I've already got them ready for my next Brag Book I'm making my mom. Perfect for my boys.