Friday, March 6, 2009

Awards

I have been given a few awards. Sorry I am late on posting these! Both of these awards are for having a caring and awesome blog! :)

“These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

Rules: This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.



The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award

That is alot of award passing!
So I am giving these awards to all my AWESOME CT. They help me so much to spread the ScrappCocoa love! I still have 5 more to give, so I am passing these on to Nicole, of digi-designs by Nicole, for having the best freebies around and answering my endless questions, T from PiggyScraps for having some of my most favorite kits out there, Keyr from Dreams Inspired for her fresh and funky ideas!
Ok that hurt my brain to try and think of blogs who haven't received these yet! Thanks Laura and Janice for the awards! And thanks to all of you! Love you guys! XOXOXO

No comments: