Sunday, March 15, 2009

CARNIVAL!!! AYE! AYE! AYE!

Hey Everybody!!! I gots some GREAT stuff to show you tonight! First off, the wonderful Piggyscraps has teamed up with Mitsybelle to bring you this truly unique Collab called Carnival. It is so bright and fun and perfect for all the celebration and party pictures you have!
Here is the previews~
This kit is so huge and fantastic that I made 2 LO's!!! AND~ if you go here, you might be able to get one of these LO's in a QP. Just a little hint...You can get this fabulous kit here. Make sure you visit, this is an amazing kit!
Oh, I also used a template for the 1st LO, by Designs by Manda. Visit here store here, she has GREAT templates!

And now, for a little Luck of the Ol' Irish! Ellay has made you all a cute little freebie kit called, an Irish Pinch! How cute is that! This is what the papers look like~
Here is what I did with it. My little man has St Patty pj's, so I had to snap a pick. Too bad my big man wouldn't let me snap a pic of him in his St Patty pj's...
Ok, I have to apologize... I have been promising a preview to Coach Cocoa's Add-On.... But I am not done yet!!! I am so sorry! Thanks for being patient with me! You can still get it for free! So make sure you snatch it up before Wednesday!

1 comment:

amsangel said...

Thanks so much for sharing the Carnival QP!!