Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In the Spotlight.... NIBBLES SKRIBBLES!!!


I don't know if you guys have heard the FABULOUS news yet, but I am on Manda's aka Nibbles Skribbles TT! Yay! Manda makes the best templates. I have to be honest, I never used a template before I met Manda. I was skeptical at first, but she eventually wore me down (I heart you Manda). I am so glad she did! I love templates now! They are great, especially when the Creative Scrap Gods refuse to smile down upon you! That happens to me about twice a month. Still haven't figured out what I am doing to make them mad. LOL any suggestions? Anyway, here are some of my most favorite LO's using Manda's templates. It was hard to narrow it down to only a few!
credit: Watermelon Spring by PiggyScraps
Not sure what this kit is called...
Fairy Tale Wedding using mine and Ellays Part
Gingerscraps March Collab
This was my first one! Using Digi-Designs by Nicole's Sweet Flora
And I think this is my favorite one so far. I used Fresh by Digi-designs by Nicole and Stolen Moments Design.

So there you have it. Templates rock. Go here to visit Manda's store and here to visit her blog and leave her some love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Her templates rock. I think she does an outstanding job. Yay Manda!

MandaK said...

Thanks Steph, what a fun post to see today! Thanks to Misty too, you guys are sweet!