Friday, March 13, 2009

Calling all Scrappers! Calling All Scrappers!!!

Some of the fabulous girls on my CT are having calls right now!!! You have to check them out! First is Manda. She is having a template team call!!! How fun is that? Look below to see two of my favorite LO's done with her amazing templates.


Credits: Fairy Tale Wedding by ScrappyCocoa and Scraps by Ellay(this is a forum blog train!!!)
Fresh Collab by digi-designs by Nicole and Stolen Moments Designs


Also, Misty is having a CT call!!! Scroll down to see a LO I did with her kit Splash of Spring
So make sure you apply!!! These girls have awesome talent!



3 comments:

MandaK said...

thanks for posting steph!

Unknown said...

Thank you bunches!!

Unknown said...

Whenever my and my hubby get a date we go out for sushi too!! I so want sushi now...lol!