Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Treat

I am back again today for the Sunday Treat. Since the Grandpa's Word Art from Grandpa's Pants was such a hit, I decided to make a Grandma's Word Art. Sorry no matching kit to this one. Maybe some time in the future though! Get your free WA here
And here is your little peek at what is starting tomorrow! I made this kit for my friend Melissa. You have seen a few of her pages on my blog. A while ago she asked me to do Seattle Beaches kit. I couldn't think of much so I came up with the colors and she basically told me exactly what elements and textures she wanted. It is not a typical beach themed kit because, Seattle's beaches are kinda cold and not great for swimming! Some are though, like Madison Beach in my LO. But mainly, Seattle beaches are great for clam digging and picnic lunches-my son's favorite!
Here is my LO- 
And here is a LO from another of my friends, Mandi. She is also new to digital. I love this LO. She did a good job. So, I welcome Mandi to my little "CT"! 

I'll see you on the flip for the papers! 

1 comment:

sdwrdt said...

thank you for sharing!