Friday, November 28, 2008

Another LO

Hello and  happy (?) Black Friday. Did any of you go out and enjoy an early morning full of shopping madness? Not me, I'd rather sleep in than get a black eye fighting over some stupid Furbie! (remember those creepy things?)
But, I did get another LO done using Piggy Scraps debut Greener kit. I also used used her CU circle brushes in this LO. I have to say, it was relaxing to sit and make a page instead of designing
 -which I have been very busy with lately-
Here's how it turned out~
Get the kit or brushes here

I also need to say that I made an alpha and some WA to go with the first installment of the Seattle Trilogy, but in getting my new laptop and switching stuff over, I lost it :( So when I have the time, I will make a new one, but I also can't find the font I used....
Might just have to start over...

No comments: