Monday, November 24, 2008

Seattle Rains

Happy Monday! I actually don't like Mondays. They mean lots of cleaning for me! Anyway, I finished a new kit! Yay! I don't know how the likes of Nicole can keep up with a kit a week! That would be exhausting! Anyway, as I mentioned yesterday, I am going on a American Road Trip. With scrap kits that is. First stop- SEATTLE- because I live here! So, the first part of this mega kit (1st of three) is called Seattle Rains. It has lots of rainy and wet elements. The papers are highly textured and trust me, due to my poor preview making skills, the preview doesn't do the papers justice. If you have even been so Seattle you will like these papers because a few of them have the Seattle skyline. So enough rambling. Here is my LO
Here is the preview-

Download your Papers here. Don't forget to leave me some love either by comment or shout box. Clicking an add is always appreciated too! See you tomorrow with part one of the elements!

1 comment:

angelicuser said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely talent..... its helps those of us with challenge blocks open up and expand ours! :) Huggles May you be blessed!