Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Treat

Hello Sunday Scrappers. Is anyone even going to even check and see if I made a Sunday Treat? LOL I have had a lazy scrap week for some reason. I have NO excuse now though because I have my own work space! haha Anyway here are the better late than never Love and Joy Blog LO's. Since it was a collab kit, I used Both Amber and Nicole's stuff. if you haven't check out their blogs lately you need to! 
I tried something different for the header this time. Let me know what your think. It is is png format and layered so you can easily slide a photo in there. I know it is showing black, but it is transparent. If anyone wants the traditional header, let me know and I will whip one up. 
Get your header here.
 UPDATE: I guess this header was in jpeg. Here is your updated link
 http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr292/stephulrich115/LJBLO2.jpg
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr292/stephulrich115/LJBLO1.jpg
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr292/stephulrich115/LJBLO1.jpg

Also, I have a little sneak peek for you. I have busy working on my next set of kits. I have decided to take an American Road Trip! First place on my list? Seattle of course! And, I was so overwhelmed with all the cool things in Seattle, that I broke it down to three (supposed to be mini) regular sized kits! LOL I don't know if all the kits on my American Road Trip will turn out so huge, but I live in Seattle so the inspiration is in abundance. So here is a fab page my friend Melissa (my honorary CT :) has put together. I love it! And that's us on a ferry in Seattle last year.  




1 comment:

Candi said...

Hello

Your layouts are beautiful! I downloaded this one but the header is in .jpg format and does not have the transparent area for a photo.