Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Christmas Cards!

Hello scrap friends! My, my you sure like Nicole and Amber's new kit! And why shouldn't you? They are amazing designers! I've made a little treat for you today! I actually haven't been that productive, in fact I'm still in my sweats! LOL But, seeing how Baby Cocoa was up from 12-4:30 am (no he's not sick, just felt like whining for a few hours) I think I am justified! 
Here is what I did get done so far...
A new LO for Toine at Piggy Scraps. This kit is called Falling for Fall and I LOVE it. It's also on sale right now for a steal... You can get it here. 
I just love this picture of me and Baby Cocoa. Doesn't the Space Needle look cool? Oh and a Little Piggy told me this might become a QP so, you better keep  your eyes open to here blog.
And now for your Treat! I have made 3 more cards from Nicole's Kit Love and Joy. These are the last installments so you had better grab them because I'm not leaving them on 4shared for long :c Anywho- I thought these turned out super cute. I can't wait to send out my almost free Christmas cards this year! (ya know, shipping... grumble)


Grab your Cards here. Please leave some love or a shout out. I love the comments. I just have to say a big thanks to Michele who ALWAYS leaves a comment. You are soooo sweet! I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some blog bling, so keep on keepin' on!

2 comments:

wjm1tntgt said...

All your cards are so cute and wonderful, I love them all and appreciate you sharing them and your talents!! Wendy in Az.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 19 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).