Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Christmas Cards!

Hello scrap friends! My, my you sure like Nicole and Amber's new kit! And why shouldn't you? They are amazing designers! I've made a little treat for you today! I actually haven't been that productive, in fact I'm still in my sweats! LOL But, seeing how Baby Cocoa was up from 12-4:30 am (no he's not sick, just felt like whining for a few hours) I think I am justified! 
Here is what I did get done so far...
A new LO for Toine at Piggy Scraps. This kit is called Falling for Fall and I LOVE it. It's also on sale right now for a steal... You can get it here. 
I just love this picture of me and Baby Cocoa. Doesn't the Space Needle look cool? Oh and a Little Piggy told me this might become a QP so, you better keep  your eyes open to here blog.
And now for your Treat! I have made 3 more cards from Nicole's Kit Love and Joy. These are the last installments so you had better grab them because I'm not leaving them on 4shared for long :c Anywho- I thought these turned out super cute. I can't wait to send out my almost free Christmas cards this year! (ya know, shipping... grumble)


Grab your Cards here. Please leave some love or a shout out. I love the comments. I just have to say a big thanks to Michele who ALWAYS leaves a comment. You are soooo sweet! I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some blog bling, so keep on keepin' on!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

All your cards are so cute and wonderful, I love them all and appreciate you sharing them and your talents!! Wendy in Az.