Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grandpa's Alpha's

Sorry for the late post today. That is the problem with sharing a computer with hubby! Anyway, today I have a few fun things for ya. Firstly, have decided to send photo Christmas cards this year. Last year I made every single card by hand. It was fun, but just a huge undertaking. So today I have a few cards with Nicole's Wonderland kit and my SnowAngels kit. I only did a few, but check back next week because I will have a few more then. Here is an example card. I like the idea if multiple photos because, well with a 16 month old, it is impossible to get a good family picture!



These are layered in PNG format so just put your picture underneath the scrappy layer! Get your cards here.
And here is the alpha for Grandpa'sPants. We'll see. maybe I will make up a few QP's. Hope you enjoy and have a great day!  Get your alphas here!

2 comments:

Michele said...

great alphas! Thank you!

sdwrdt said...

thanks for the cards!