Monday, November 3, 2008

Snowangels

Hello Scrappers! Here is my little surprise... It's my designing debut! Yay! I've always wanted to debut something. Makes me feel like a rock star! Ha ha Anyway, After thinking long and hard, I've decided to release the whole thing today. If it gets a fair amount of DL's I will make an add on. So download away! If you like please leave some love and click on a few adds. Just remember, this is my 1st kit EVER so if you don't like it, keep checking back, because I'm sure I will improve with every kit :).  Oh and sorry the previews are not the best, I made them very late last night. There are a lot more elements then the ones shown.
I won't usually have a password, but for these it's snowangels.
Update- I took the password off because it bugged me :)



10 comments:

Brittney said...

Great job! It looks awesome! Congrats on your first kit!

Nicole said...

This is tooooo cute! I will post them on my digi blog in a while so it will draw attention over this way. yay you, great work!

HollyinPA said...

Awesome...I love the colors!!! Great job!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 04 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

What a cute kit. Well done!

Mary Lynne said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! What an amazing kit for your first time!!! I love it!

kladle said...

Fabulous job! I can't wait to use your kit. Very impressive!

Deanna said...

Beautiful! Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

What a cute kit!! I LOVE the snowflakes!! Beautiful! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm still stumbling thru PS elements. And I doubt I'll ever figure it out...so thanks for doing it for me. And I just love the colors. Corrine in Washington