Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Parties

So, is anybody else starting to really get excited for the holidays? I can't wait until Dec 12. That is when Mr. Cocoa gets out from school! Yay! Plus with all the great holiday freebies  floating around, it's hard not to get excited! Nicole has the elements on her blog for Wonderland. Look how cute the trees are. Don't you just love them? 
I must say, you kiddies are being spoiled this week (and it's not even Christmas yet!). The invites I made before were a pretty big hit, so I made some Holiday invites. I don't know if you guys ever had Holiday get togethers, but we did. These are 5x7 Perfect picture (or email if you are lazy like me...) size. And tons of photo places are offering free prints. So make sure you check that out!



Download the cards here

Also,
I have the first installment of Grandpas Pants elements. Yes 1st installment. This kit is pretty big! Enjoy the freebies! Make sure to keep checking back all week because I have more Christmas Cheer up my little sleeves!

Get your elements here.
Have a Wonderland kind of day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to use the invites and the new elements look like fun!

Michele said...

Thank you! The flowers and clipboards are great!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 01:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 08:27pm] ).