Thursday, July 29, 2010

Midnight Lake

I just cant get enough of the designer ladies at DSS! Seriously! I snuck in the time to finish one more collab before the baby comes {which is today, this is a scheduled post, I could be pushing right now!} and I am glad I did. I love the colors and theme. I could have created a whole kit! This time I have teamed up with Carmen of Lightening Bug Creations and Amber of Ruby Lane and we and pulled together to make this beautiful kit. I give you Midnight Lake. Here are just a few CT LO~
CD-
Kim-
Here are the individual parts-
Carmen's
Mine-
Ambers-
And the whole thing! Didn't it come together beautifully? Also it's on sale, so don't miss that! Check this kit out HERE
Here are 2 LO's that I even did with this great kit!


2 comments:

marsie55 said...

What a beautiful kit!! and great lo's. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your BEAUTIFUL baby girl!! If a name is still an issue here are a couple of suggestions:
Scharlee, Evie, Emma, Paige. Whatever her name, I am sure it will suit her!! Best wishes from Adelaide, Australia. xxx

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!
We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."
It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your interview.
Best regards,
Mike Thomas