Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life at the Lake

Still haven't gotten Life at the Lake yet? Well if the killer price of $1.50 {only for one more day!} didn't convince you, check out these stellar CT LO-
Juli-
Simona-

Kim-
Carrie-
Christie-
Kathy-
Juli-
Kim-
De-
Aren't they fun?And here are the individual preview parts so you can get a better idea of what all is in there! We are going to the river this week, and I can't wait to have some pictures to scrap with this kit! Here is my part-
Maureen's-
And Min's-
Here is the whole she-bang again- Don't miss out on this awesome kit!!!! Check it out HERE



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was convinced when I first saw it! lol Snapped it up this morning! Love this kit! And, coincidentaly, I'm headed to Lake Eerie in a couple of days. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!