Friday, August 6, 2010

Crazy Week...

Whoa. Who knew 1 little baby could make such a difference! It is the first time since bringing Delilah home that I have had a little alone time. Baby is sleeping and hubby and son are out on a bike ride. I can't believe I haven't blogged for so long!!! I'd like to thank Manda for taking such good care of my little space though. She's the best. I heart her!

Anyway, I am doing good, recovering well from the C-Section. If you want you can read about the birth HERE. Delilah is a great baby. She is 9 days old and only waking up 1 time at night to eat! I can't believe it. She was born knowing her days from nights. She is also a little piggy. When she is not sleeping, she wants to eat about every hour. I figure it's ok since she lets me sleep at night. I can't believe how busy life is with 2 kidlets. I am always taking care of somebody. And my hubs even has the whole month off to help. Hopefully things will slow down a little and I can do some more digi-related things. I have only had time to scrap one page since I got home, but I love it and had to share. This is in the OR right after she was born. This my first glimpse of her!
hopefully I will get more time to scrap all the bazillions of pictures I have of her!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you here a bit! The layout is beautiful! Take care!

makeyesup said...

Cute layout, great that you had all those moments captured. Enjoy every minute with your little ones.

Mercedes said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful girl (and beautiful name!!). I agree with you on the c-section thing... don't get those who say they WANT one! Ahhh! Best of luck on your recovery, and enjoy every minute of your sweet little girl!