Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Littles Bundle


I am sooo excited to show you all my newest kit. It's called The Littles Bundle and it is perfect for just about everything. Browns, pinks, and blues are great for everything! It started out as a Little girls kit -Little Miss- but then I decided that some blues would look great too and then before I knew it, Little Sir was done too! Check out this great CT inspiration-

Carrie using Little Miss-
Simona using Little Miss, I love how she used a vintage Photo! Great with these colors!Manda using Little Sir-Kathy using Little Miss
CD using Little Sir-Kathy using Little Miss-
And me. First using Little Miss then Little Sir-Here is a look at the individual kits-

And the QP Album-

You can buy these fantastic kits separately or as a bundle for $7! That's a savings of $3.50!
The whole bundle includes 32 Papers, 85 elements, 2 alphas, and 8 QPs. What a bargain!
You can check out these kits at Gingerscraps or The Studio!
I'll be back tomorrow with more CT LO and a way to win the bundle for FREE!!!

No comments: