Monday, May 10, 2010

It's a Marvelous Day....

In scrapland that is. It's rain where I am at! In fact I got a bike trailer for mother's day and DS and I were out on a little ride and got rained out! Good thing the trailer has a rain guard. I however was not so lucky. But it was ok, it felt good to get out and get my heart rate up. That hasn't happened in a while!

I have a few fun things to show you today. First of all, it's a new month, which means new challenges. Here is a challenge LO I did for the pop culture challenge at Gingerscraps. The song for the challenge was Bob Marley, Little Bird. I love that song so I had to participate. Kit is metal man by mITSYBELLE and is available at DSS
Next, De of Flowerscraps has an ADORABLE new kit out, called Choo Choo. This kit is perfect for me because DS is CRAZY about trains and thomas and all things CHOO CHOO. Check it out HERE
Here is my LO. My DS is a crazy sleeper. Here he is with every train he owns in bed with him.
And manda has a FREE KIT out this week!!!! Go to her BLOG to check it out!
Here is my LO~
I also have a hybrid freebie in the works! Yay! I just have to get the tut all written up and then you will get it! I have a feeling you will like it, hopefully, it took me like 10 tries to get the lid to fit on right! LOL Have a great day!


No comments: