Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New For Wends!

Hello everybody! How is your Wens turning out? Mine is dark and dreary and I am really missing the nice weather we had a few weeks ago. It is strange that I went from wearing shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops back into pants and long sleeve shirts! Life is not fair!!! Anyway, I have a new kit to show you all, you got a little sneak peek earlier this week..... I give you Quit Buggin'!

This is the perfect kit to usher in summer! It is full of bugs and exploration. Great for little boys who love to be outside, or any outside summer photos. This great kit includes 16 Papers, a full alpha and 50 elements including~
1 Ant
1 Bee
1 Beetle
2 Brackets
1 Bug Catcher
1 Caterpillar
3 Circles
2 Clipped Tags
2 Clouds
1 Cluster Frame
2 Doodle journals
1 Dragon Fly
3 Eyelets
1 Fence
1 File Frame
3 Flowers
1 Fly
1 Grass
1 Grasshopper
2 Hats
1 Hole Punch
1 Lady Bug
2 Leaves
1 Magnifying Glass
1 Mantis
1 Jar
4 Ribbons
1 Spider
2 Staples
1 Stick Pin
1 String
1 Sun
2 Tags

And of course a little inspiration ~
Simona -Love the blending-
Kim X2

De - this reminds me of my son, he has to wear his "cool shades" whenever we are outside or in the car. he he kids are funny!
Christie
Manda
Here is the full preview! Isn't it fun? I love the bug catching net. DS Has one and I need to take a picture so I can scrap it! Don't for get this kit is on sale for the Scrap and Swap at DSS! Don't miss out! You can get this kit at The Studio or Gingerscraps
And I even put a little freebie together for you all! Get it RIGHT HERE

Leave some Love if you like it! Be back tomorrow with a few more things! Hope your day is great!

1 comment:

Lynna said...

Super cute! Thanks so much!