Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fresh Baked, literally!!!

I've got a new kit out for you today, and it smells so yummy! The perfect kit to scrap all your kitchen adventures! Everyone has pictures of kids into chocolate chips, or pictures or dinners that turned out perfectly... or not so much... Use this kit for all those wonderful memories! Kit includes 16 papers, full alpha, 53 Elements including
3 Buttons
Lots of cooking stuff- chef's hat, cups, dippers, spoons, spatulas, fridge, frying pan, shelf, mugs, oil, salt shakers, oven, tea pots, timer, toaster and even a kitchen sink!
4 Flowers
1 Frame
3 Scatters
2 Leaves
2 Photo Corners
3 Ribbons
1 Staple
3 Tags
Just take a look at these delicious CT LO's!
Meagan~
Christie~
Simona~
Carrie~
Juli~
DeAnna~
Kathy~
Kim~
Manda~
Aren't they fun? And here is a full preview! It's on sale this week at DSS or GS! I also want to add that these 2 stores are running smoothly. My heart goes out to all the stores out there having server issues! What a pain! Don't miss out on these savings! I really wanted to scrap a picture with this kit, and even made multiple batches of cookie trying to enlist DS help, but it never worked out! Some day, someday!
I'll see you lovelies later, it's a beautiful day outside and I am going to take full advantage of it!

1 comment:

Klaudea said...

I admire anyone who can scrapbook. Personally, there are so many possibilities that I usually find myself quite lost in the scrapbook aisle.

Awesome spreads though ;)