Saturday, May 29, 2010

What I've been Doing~

I have been such a lack luster blogger and scrapper lately. I've been a "blooger" { a blogging booger}. It seems like it is just one thing after the next. Wends my DS had the flu and was puking all morning! Poor little guy. He just wanted to lay on me and sleep. I though I dodged the bullet, but I wasn't so fortunate. Friday I got the flu. Yuck! I haven't had the flu like that for ages. The gut wrenching, tear out my stomach, just want to die feeling. Not fun. Luckily I got a prescription from my Doc the takes away the nausea and helps me sleep. SO that helped... A little. Anyway, I am feeling better and have some recent scrap LO's to show you. I finally got around to scrapping my Easter pics!
Kit is Down The Bunny Trail by Gingerscraps Ladies
Kit is Bunny Hop by Colie's Corner
Kit is Rock and Roll Cafe by the Gingerscrap Ladies

AND I have a new kit coming out next week. I had the perfect pictures for this kit. Here is a sneek peek of the upcoming kit! Hope you like it!
Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend! No more sickies!!!

No comments: