Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Love

So, have you guys checked out Digi-Designs by Nicole and her Sweet Love kit yet??? You absolutely have to! I love this kit! So much in fact that I made another LO with it. This one is about my new love affair....... Lavender Chocolate Cupcakes! Oh My Gosh. The best thing in my mouth ever! Here is my LO
I thought I would make you a QP too! This QP includes the Word Art in a separate file, so you can use it or not! Have Fun. Make sure you check out this great kit. And scroll down to read about how you can win an awesome add-on to Sweet Love as well!Get your QP and WA here.
Click the here to be directed to Nicole's store



5 comments:

Brittney said...

ROFL, Steph, that is one of the best LO's I've ever seen! Now, I want one of those cupcakes!!

Unknown said...

ooo I love your LO!! Gorgeous. Mmm those cupcakes look so good. I don't know if you've ever had them, but Top Pot makes the best donuts ever. (i've had a craving).

Glenda said...

Very cute QP.....hey email me that recipe when ya get a chance those look super yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Cris said...

Very nice LO :) Thanks