Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SS and More Eye Candy!

Hello ScrapLanders! My wonderful CT has been at it again! Look at all the fun P365 LO's they have been doing with my new Calendar Rub-On set! Ellay did a double pager with my Grandpa's Pants kit~
And Glenda used my Punk Rock Princess Kit!

Here is the preview again. Make sure you check out my store. These are only $1!!! You can also check out Grandpa's Pants and Punk Rock Princess while your there!
Make sure you leave these awesome ladies some scrap love! They work so hard!
And, we are having another SS over at the forum! Come check in and let us know you will be there!
Check out this GREAT add-on from digi-designs by Nicole! It goes with her fabulous kit Sweet Love which you can get in her store. You better get it quick. It is still on sale and trust me this kit is SWEET!!!


1 comment:

Ellay said...

LOL!!! I just realized that I put the wrong days on my layout...I went from day 41 to day 43!! OOPS! oh well....back to the "drawing board". LOL