Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Fun to Play with the YMCA.....Collab Charity Kit

Hello Folks! I have something very cool to show you all today! Here in Seattle I spend a lot of my time at the YMCA. It is an amazing place with friendly staff and great daycare. So, of course I jumped on the chance to volunteer for the Partners With Youth Fundraiser. It is a yearly
 fundraiser that raises money to fund all sorts of great programs. These programs include
 summer camp, family retreats, scholarships for low income families,  and homeless youth programs. The homeless youth program is awesome. The Y provides a place for the youth to come to on weekends to shower, get clean clothes and just hang out. Living in a big city, I always see tons of homeless teens and it is nice to know that they have someplace they can go to warm up and clean up. 
   This fundraiser is 100% run by volunteers.   $.95 of every dollar goes straight to the program. It is an amazing program and it does amazing things for so many people. I have recruited some amazing designers to help with this Charity Kit. The colors are bright and funky. Perfect for so many LO's. Included in the download is a Pledge Form that if you fill out and email back to me, we can send you a thank you note and a tax form. Yes, this donation is 100% tax deductible.  You can also choose to donate monthly (ie $5 a month till Dec). Or you can donate 
right here on my blog via paypal. No donation is too small. Every little bit helps! 100% of what is donated here will go straight to the YMCA. So please join me and 
Partners With Youth and donate to this wonderful program. Take a look at this amazing kit! It has 43 Papers, 94 Elements, Word Art, flower die cuts and a full alpha. 
Here is my part with Die Cuts by NibblesSkribbles.


Keyr with DreamsInspired. Check out her blog, she has lots of goodies there for you!

DeAnna with FlowerScraps. She also has lots of fun stuff on her blog.

And this is Janice Ward's debut! She did such an amazing job! Check out her blog!
Glenda from my CT made these perfect WA that go great with the theme of YMCA!

Make sure you leave these ladies Mucho Love because they worked extra hard for this wonderful charity event!

And, my CT has been playing away. Aren't they amazing? You can visit their blogs by clicking on their names on the right hand side of my blog!
Manda (she made this into a QP for you guys!)
Misty
Becky
Kori



Christie Dawn did 2!!!



Lori

Glenda

Kathy (she made a QP for you guys with this!)
Michelle


I am putting this kit up as a Charitable Donations Kit. Please donate what you can or what you think this kit is worth. Again any amount is helpful and very much appreciated!
Get your Papers Here
Get you Elements Here
Get your Alphas and Extras Here

2 comments:

Michele said...

I love this kit and absolutely HAVE to have it!!! lol Now to go see how much I currently have in my paypal spending account! lol :-) Thank you so much and I think it is wonderful that you are doing it as a charity kit.

Trinity said...

Awesome job Steph! I'm going to pop over to everyone else's blog in a few. I'm at the Y all the time too and they are building 2 brand new ones in Spokane right now...so I will definitely be donating! I'm going to donate before I download so I don't forget! It won't be as much as I would like (still trying to find a job), but it will help!