Monday, February 16, 2009

More YMCA and Sweet Flora

Hello! Hope everyone is having a Happy Presidents Day! Mine is starting with a migraine, but hopefully it wont persist! Well, it is that time of week again when Digi-Designs by Nicole releases a new kit. This week she has teamed up with Vicki of a Work in Progress to bring you guys a fantastic new kit called, Sweet Flora! Check out my LO, I used my Very First Template (made my Manda aka NibblesSkribbles on my ct, check out her blog for more great template freebies!) This is my darling albeit goofy niece Dankia. I had too much fun with this kit making a collage of her!
Here are Nicole's Papers. Make sure you keep checking back the whole week for the rest of this great kit.
Also ChristieDawn from my CT has made another QP for you guys! If you missed the post about the YMCA please read about it here
This awesome fundraiser is up all month long and your generous donations are making a big difference! Keep them coming, I really appreciate it as does many homeless youth! 
Visit Christie's Blog to grab this fun QP!

No comments: