Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just some LO's

Here are a few recent LO's I have made. I finished my 2010 book and I can't wait to order it. Isn't that like the best part of scrapbooking? Getting your LO's back in the flesh? I treasure the books I already have, my DS loves to look back through them. So fun. Anyway, I'm rambling.....

Using Strange Bird by me. You can get it at GS or DSS
This one uses a kit by Sweet Digi Scraps.
Kit by Kristen Aagard.
Kit by Jen Yurko Template by me Available at GS or DSS
Kit is by Sweet DigiScraps. Yup, my kid has a bounce house. It's actually a lot of fun!
And one more, this one is with Love Yourself. The collab between Manda and I. You can find this kit and the template set at GS or DSS
Hope you all are having a wonderful Sat! See you next week for some fun give aways!

1 comment: