Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just a Little Show Off...

I have slowly been returning back to digital scrapping. No designing yet, but some fun LO's! Since I am super tired from all the baby huhbub and what not, I find my creativity lacking just a bit. SO I have been checking out the GS Forum and picking up some challenges. They have some great challenges this month-
Paper to Digi Challenge
Technique Time~
Pop Culture~
And this ones just for fun! How cute is my little baby! Now 3 weeks old today! Gah! Where does the time go?


3 comments:

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Cute layouts! I couldn't believe it when you said your daughter is 3 weeks old! It can't have been that long already?!!! I'm glad your little man likes his little sister. That's always so relieving and cute!

Unknown said...

The layouts are all darling! And so are your babies!!!!

Angie said...

Nice layouts!
http://mtnbuddies.blogspot.com