Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SS and New Things!

Nicole has a new kit in her STS store today called smile. It is a great mix of colors that can be used for boys or girls! I made my very first hybrid project with it! But, I will be showing that later. Here is what the kit looks like. CLick here to get ON SALE in her shop!
Next, I just LOVE cardboard alphas! I find my self making them all the time just for my personal scrapping. Well, I have decided to compile them all for you as a SS PP! And Just in time too. I am hosting a SS Wens!

Speaking of SS, I went to one last night at GS. Here is the result. I really like it. I bought this kit ages ago because I LOVED the alpha, but finally have great pictures to go with it. Anyway, pics are of our family photo session the other day. Gotta love men. {kit is AWP Country Cottage}

No comments: