Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Introducing Favorite Things!

I have a new kit in the stores today called Favorite Things. This kit is perfect to scrap all your favorite things! Or just about anything. Check out my CT. They are amazing and so versatile!
These 2 are ELLAY (love the flowers!)

These 2 are CHRISTIE'S (what a cutie!)

Here is KATHY (so cute!)
Here is MICHELLE'S (what a cute lil family)
Don't you just love my CT? I do! I have more to show you tomorrow. Here is what the whole kit looks like~

And here is a great Little Add-On I made for ya'll! Get Your add-on here!
You can get this kit at GINGERSCRAPS

2 comments:

keyr said...

Hi steph...i love this kit.. the colors and designs are so adorable !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 06, 2009. Thanks again.