Monday, May 4, 2009

CT LO's



Lots to show you! Ok 1st up~ Here is the SASy May Mega. And can I get a Whoot, Whoot? It's amazing! Here is a preview~
Here is my page~

And here is another Kit I got to work with called Classy Me by Moon D
esigns.Here are my 2 LO's



Nicole has once again teamed up with Vicki to bring you this beauty~ Darling Buds of May. It's free this week, so get it while you can!
This was a SS LO, not my favorite LO, But not the worst either! LOL


And Lastly I am SO SUPER Excited to bring you this fabulous kit! It called Aquarium Friends by PiggyScraps. I had TOOOO Much fun with th
is kit! As you will see, I used as much as I could!
Here is my LO, it is a 2 pager. Template by NibblesSkribbles(hint hint, it is the May template challenge at STS). This kit is on sale right now, so hurry up, You wont be sorry!
AND, there is a freebie QP on her blog too!

No comments: