Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alright! I give!

I have been tagged multiple times, so here goes!
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Running a marathon
2. Moving to Idaho
3. Tim graduating
4. American Idol
5. Date Night
6. When Tim get home from school
7. SS tonight
8. Opening of STS

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Ran 6 miles
2. Made 3 lo's and a QP
3. designed a mini kit
4. Made dinner
5. SS'ed
6. Took care of a sick baby
7. Watched Fringe
8. Read a book

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Have more Hours in the day
2. See my hubby more
3. Spend money recklessly
4. Sing Like a rockstar
5. Shake it like Shakira
6. draw better
7. potty train my kid RIGHT NOW!!!
8. Be debt free

8 TV Shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Fringe
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. 30 Rock
6. So you think you can dance
7. simpsons
8. and I hate to admit this, but I Love the Family Guy. It's just so funny!

Ok I tag my CT! Looking forward to reading them!!!

2 comments:

Little Yancey Family said...

Oooo I'm looking forward to moving back to Idaho too! Umm no marathon for me, but good luck with that!

Little Yancey Family said...

p.s. this is Harmonystar ;)