Thursday, September 1, 2011

Templation:PhotoBooth + Freebie!

Happy Friday everybody! Hope your week went well. Mine was fairly quiet, which was nice because a couple of weeks ago my little guy had his tonsils out.  :( He was pretty miserable for about a week- only wanting mom to hold him. All the extra snuggles were nice, but it sure made it hard to get anything done! He is finally feeling back to normal and I am super happy about that. 

Did you all get your super cheap templates before they retired? It's alright if you didn't, I have a new line of templates to show you. They are called Templation. Each set has a different "theme". The first set is called Templation:PhotoBooth because they are for multi photo LO's. My CT loved these and also made the remark that it is super easy to put elements on these new templates. Yay! Hope you all like them. Here is what my CT did-
Mercedes Using Birds of a Feather by Me-
 And Mercedes again using Favorite Things- and oldie by me. Who here remembers this kit? LOL
 Noelle using Birds of a Feather by me-
 Dana using a collab by MarieH Designs and Psycho Zoe {available at GS}
Juli using a kit by Dream Big Designss
Meagan using Shine by me
 And some from me. I used these templates to scrap my little man's recent birthday- ya know where I took at least 243 pictures. I used a kit by Digilicious designs.

 Here is the preview of the template set- Fun huh? As with all my templates, these are CU ok- you may use them to make QPS for sale or giveaway. Also, PSD, TIFF, and PNGs are included in every download. These are on sale through the weekend, so you can get them at DSS   GS   or   NDISB
AND this month I am hosting the template challenge at DSS [among other fun things- it's our birthday month over there, you have to check it out! lots of fun going on!]. Here Is LO I scrapped and made the template from. I used a kit by Digilicious Designs. My hubby turned 30 last month. So I had to use a black and white kit, right? bwahaha. Oh good thing I still have 3.5 years till i turn the big 3-0. My darling husband is really going to let me have it!

 And here is your template. You can get it HERE in the DSS gallery! I look forward to seeing your LO's!



No comments: