Friday, September 9, 2011

Holy Brain Fart Friday

Wow. I can't believe I almost forgot that I have a new release today! DUH! {slaps forehead and shakes head}. My poor CT. I told them earlier this week that I was releasing my newest template set early and here I am late. Jeesh. BUT you may be interested to know that the reason I forgot is that I have been obsessed working on a new kit. Fall suddenly appeared here in Rochester, and well, I am loving the colors. Sneek Peek coming soon. Anyway, on to the new release- 

A new set of templates. This set is called Templation:Rounders. It features pages using round corners, which I am personally a huge fan of. Check out my CT work {I heart them}

Tracy using Birds of a Feather by me
 Dana using my FREE daily Download kit Stripe a Dotty. Available on the GS blog.
 Tracy again using the STS blog train
 Mercedes using a kit by NibblesSkribbles
 Mercedes x2 using the FREE dd-

 Juli did a 2 pager! Using a kit by Stolen Moments and my type on a path
 Noelle x2 using Stripe a Dotty

 Meagan using Stripe a Dotty
Aren't they just fun? I love them. Make sure you pick up that kit, Stripe-A-Dotty for free this month! I think my CT did a pretty good job of showing it off! Here is the preview for the templates, as always CUOK and psd, tiff and pngs are included! On sale through the weekend! Get them at 

No comments: