Friday, September 16, 2011

Falling.....

First of all- I apologize for the funky placing of my pictures. Ever since blogger updated I have the hardest time moving pictures around. It's really quite annoying! I couldn't get them all centered, so they are all on the left.

On to the new kit! Falling....I feel like I am falling, falling, falling into this chilly fall football weather. Don't get me wrong, I love a good college football game as much as the next gal {GO BSU!!} but I have to admit. I am scared for it to be winter here in MN. Summer please stay forever? Anyway, as it turned to fall here basically overnight, I got inspired to make a fall kit, Falling. It's not my usual style, but I think you will like it. Are you ready for fall? It kind of came out of left field for me. One day it's 80 and the next it's 50! Falling is a fall kit with a very natural earthy feel to it. Perfect for scrapping all those leafing jumping, pumpkin picking and hay riding Photos! Fallining includes 13 papers - 6 patterned and 7 solids and 40 elements including acorns, leaves, flowers, ribbons, string and rustic looking shutters. 





CT love in order of appearance- me, Mercedes x2, Meagan, Noelle and tracy X2. Here are the previews. Aren't they fun? This kit really has a fall, rustic feel. You can check it out at

DSS   GS   or   NDISB and don't forget it's on sale all weekend! Happy Scrapping!

No comments: