Monday, March 1, 2010

Contest!


I just love contests! They are so much fun aren't they? Well my scrapping bestie Manda of NibblesSkribbles is having a fun little contest on her blog right now. A guess her store kind of thing! Go can check it out at her blog! And just a little reminder, I am also having a little contest off my own this week, so don't miss out on that Wend!

Speaking of fun contests, have you seen Gingerscraps new monthly challenges for March? Here are a few I did last month~
And as you know, I host the template challenge over there, and this is this months template. Fun huh? This is one of my favorites! Be sure to check it out. And while your over there, if you haven't yet signed up for Scrappin Survivor, do it now! Time is running low and we have soooo much fun over at Gingerscraps! See you there!

No comments: